Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas and a happy new year


I haven't said much about christmas, mainly beacuse there wasn't much of a celebration. But I got three nice presents, talked to my family on the phone and sang a few christmas carols, so all in all, not too bad. Tonight is the New years Eve, and we have tried to find a place where they will actually celebrate a bit. And, in contrast to Europe, that has not proved to be an easy task. But today we found some Americans to have a beer or two with tonight, and we are very happy about that. I'll try to post some pictures of the party later. For now: I wanted to post some pictures from christmas, but after trying and failing 5 times, I settle for this one, of a pretty flower in Sigowet. Ingeborg thinks I am a bit obsessed with flowers, taking pictures of them all the time, but they are really beautiful, so I cant help it!

No comments: